Here's a simple guide on how to clean your dry herb vaporizer:
- Empty the device: Remove any remaining herb and ash from the chamber and discard it.
- Disassemble: Take the device apart, following the manufacturer's instructions. Usually, this involves removing the mouthpiece, heating chamber, and battery or power source.
Brush it out: Use a small brush, such as a cleaning brush, Q-Tip to remove any loose residue and debris from the heating chamber and mouthpiece.
Note: We do recommend using our cleaning brush
- Clean with alcohol: Soak small parts, such as the mouthpiece and screens, in a bowl of isopropyl alcohol for about 10-15 minutes. Wipe down the heating chamber and other larger parts with a cloth, cotton bud or paper towel dampened with alcohol.
- Dry it thoroughly: After cleaning, make sure to dry all parts completely before reassembling the device. Avoid using heat sources like a hair dryer, as this can damage the device.
- Reassemble: Put the device back together, making sure all parts are securely in place.
- Test it: Once reassembled, turn on the device and test it to make sure it's working properly.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure your dry herb vaporizer stays clean and functioning well for a long time